OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gayadeesha 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

millefeuille
    Participant

Hi,

After a failed upgrade of OroCRM, I tried to reinstall it clean.

However it is currently not possible: when I run command

php app/console oro:install --application-url="http://dugout.matchpint.co.uk/" --organization-name="MatchPint" --user-name="dom" --user-password="domcanplay" --user-email="dom@matchpint.co.uk" --user-firstname="Dominic" --user-lastname="Collingwood" --sample-data="n" --force --drop-database

I get the following:

Clearing the cache for the dev environment with debug true

[Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\MappingException]
    The target-entity OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundl [...] cannot be found in 'Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\Email#customer_14831de6'.

Currently if I try to go to the CRM online I get an error 500 with the following logs:

[Tue Nov 10 15:28:01.039958 2015] [:error] [pid 23682] [client 10.70.50.11:35643] PHP Warning: require(/var/www/matchpint-b2b/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__OroBundleWorkflowBundleEntityWorkflowDefinition.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/matchpint-b2b/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209
    [Tue Nov 10 15:28:01.040095 2015] [:error] [pid 23682] [client 10.70.50.11:35643] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/matchpint-b2b/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__OroBundleWorkflowBundleEntityWorkflowDefinition.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/matchpint-b2b/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209

Right now the CRM is unusable and I can’t reset it… Can anyone help? Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

gayadeesha
    Participant

I think you need to clear cache; Try delete /var/www/matchpint-b2b/app/cache/prod/ and any lock files if there are any. It might take some time to log back because it re-cache it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.